If you’re located in the suburbs of Melbourne and require replacement keys or lock repairs carried out on your Volkswagen, you’ve come to the right place.
Because we specialize only in automotive work and nothing else, we have invested heavily in the latest key programming equipment for Volkswagen’s. Using this equipment along with ongoing training has allowed us the ability to carry out making keys to cars which are locked and have no keys within only 1hour. What takes the dealerships weeks, we can do on the spot, while you wait, within the hour. No need to wait for keys to be sent from overseas and unnecessary towing fees.
If you manage to lock your keys inside your VW, it will most likely be deadlocked making traditional unlocking methods using wires and bypass tools impossible. We can assist with picking the door lock which avoids any potential damage to doors and paintwork and takes only a few minutes to do.
We stock most Volkswagen transponder keys in both OEM and aftermarket types and provide a 7day automotive locksmith service throughout Melbourne.
Ignition and door lock repairs are also carried out on all models. So if you’re experiencing a stuck ignition or door lock on your Golf, Polo, Transporter or Caddy, give us a call.
- We keep all popular keys in stock to provide same day service.
- The most competitive rates and fastest turnaround time.
- Ignition lock repairs carried out onsite and 12month warranty on all work.
- We are a preferred automotive locksmith for many mechanic workshops who deal with Volkswagen’s on a daily basis who trust only the best.
- Key programming and pin code reading on early immobilisers systems 1995-2003.
- We support key programming of spare keys on latest model Golf 7 (2013+)
- Lost all keys? We can assist by putting the instrument cluster into service mode to allow the writing of new key data.
- All current models supported including, Golf, Polo, Passat, Tiguan, Caddy, Amarok, Transporter, Crafter and many more.
- Unable to turn key in Volkswagen ignition lock.
- Key stuck in ignition lock and won’t turn back to allow key to be removed.
- The message “SAFE” is displayed on instrument cluster.
- Door lock turning freely but not engaging locking actuator.
|Non Remote Keys
|Aftermarket Remote Key
|Genuine Remote Key
Spare key pricing is based on the vehicle having at least one working key.
If you require pricing for lost keys, please contact us for a quote.
© Copyright 2018 Instant Locksmiths