With Mazda’s being very popular in Australia, we have a lot of experience cutting and programming keys and remotes on these cars. All current model smart Mazda keys kept in stock for same day service. If you’re looking for a high quality automotive locksmith service in Melbourne for your Mazda, you have come to the right place.
Our company has invested in the latest key programming equipment to suit Mazda vehicles. If you have lost your spare Mazda key and require a replacement you can be sure to count on us to help. We carry both standard Mazda keys and smart keys onboard with us at all times. We also can assist with ignition lock and door lock repairs. Aswell as lock rekeying, which is usually done if all keys have been stolen. We also work on earlier 8C immobiliser systems found on Mazda 121, 323, 626, MX-5, MVP, Bravo & BT-50.
- Melbourne wide service by a licenced locksmith company.
- All current model smart keys kept in stock and competitively priced.
- Key programming on earlier 8C systems which require EEPROM chip to be read.
- We use state of the art key cutting and transponder key programming equipment.
- All current models supported including, Mazda 2, 3, 6, CX-3, CX-5, CX-7, CX-9, MX-5, BT-50 and many more.
- Original flip keys deteriorate over time and no longer return or fall apart completly.
- Early non transponder Mazda’s have their ignition & door locks damaged during attempted thefts or break ins.
|Non Remote Keys
|Aftermarket Remote Key
|Genuine Remote Key
Spare key pricing is based on the vehicle having at least one working key.
If you require pricing for lost keys, please contact us for a quote.
© Copyright 2018 Instant Locksmiths